Xiaomi simply reported its Mi TV 5 arrangement at an occasion in China, as it had guaranteed. These come in 55-inch, 65-inch and 75-inch models with Quantum Dot 4K QLED boards and the edge is 47.1% smaller than the Mi TV 4 arrangement offering high screen-to-body proportion for a vivid encounter. It has a metal body with incorporated bended casing so the back plate has no screws. The 55-inch model only 5.9mm at its most slender point, 65-inch is 6mm and the 75-inch model is 9.9mm.
Like the Mi Full Screen TV Pro, this has Amologic T972 12nm chip with help for 8K video playback, because of ninth era of picture quality motor innovation. There is likewise MEMC movement remuneration innovation and backing for HDR 10+. These have two-channel two-way plan, the left and right channels contain two vocal and woofer units, which improve the acoustic reaction bend by advancing the acoustic waveguide structure, decreasing the sound caused to the TV’s body. Reverberation significantly improves the’s sound reaction go (90Hz~14KHz) and client varying media experience, outperforming the business standard of 200Hz~6.3KHz.
Xiaomi Mi TV 5 and 5 Pro (55″, 65″ and 75-inch) specifications
- 55/65/75-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) Quantum Dot 4K QLED display with 178-degree viewing angle, 108% NTSC Color Gamut, HDR 10+
- 1.9GHz Amlogic Cortex Quad-Core Cortex A55 T972 12nm processor with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM,64GB storage (Mi TV 5 Pro)
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports up to 8K video playback, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 x 8w Stereo speakers, DTS audio, Dolby Audio
The Mi TV 5 55-inch, 65–inch and 75–inch TV cost 2999 yuan (US$ 427 / Rs. 30,255 approx.), 3999 yuan (US$ 570 / Rs. 40,340 approx.), and 7999 yuan (US$ 1140 / Rs. 80,700 approx.), respectively, and the Mi TV 5 Pro 55-inch, 65-inch and 75-inch TV cost 3699 yuan (US$ 527 / Rs. 37,315 approx.), 4999 yuan (US$ 712 / Rs. 50,435 approx.) and 9999 yuan (US$ 1425 / Rs. 1,00,880 approx.), respectively. These will go on sale in China from.